Answered By: Mark Kennedy
Last Updated: Dec 02, 2015     Views: 49

This will depend on your course structure. If you are on a student visa, you will need to study a full time study load for the duration of your course so that you complete you course by your visa end date. If you have questions about your study load please talk to student services.

Related Topics

Contact Us