Answered By: Student Services
Last Updated: Jan 06, 2016     Views: 64

There is always someone who can help you if you require academic support. If you have a question regarding a particular subject or assessment, then it would be best to contact your Lecturer directly either via email, the discussion forum or via the messaging tool in the Learning Portal. You can also access the Academic Skills section which is located in the Learning Portal. You can find the contact details for your Online Tutor in the subject information section on your class page.

Related Topics

Contact Us