Answered By: Student Services
Last Updated: Feb 04, 2016     Views: 3

Extensions are granted to students with extenuating or compelling circumstances. You will need to complete the Application for Deferral of Assessment or Examination form located on the Think policies and procedures page Remember to include supporting documentation and complete both pages of the application, then submit it to Student Services. Extensions have a maximum of 10 working days, please refer to the Assessment Policy located on the same policies and procedures page before applying for an extension.

Related Topics

Contact Us