Answered By: Student Services
Last Updated: Feb 05, 2016     Views: 18

You can apply to defer from your course for up to one year in total for the duration of your course. However please note that you can only defer before the census date and any leave after this will be considered a withdrawal from the course. Refer to the Deferral Policy located here:

Related Topics

Contact Us