Answered By: Student Services
Last Updated: Feb 05, 2016     Views: 127

An Application for Withdrawal can be used when you intend to keep studying some subjects in the upcoming study period, but wish to change your subject choice by withdrawing from one or more subjects or from all subjects if you have missed the deadline for deferring for the current study period. An Application for Deferral form is used to request a period of leave from the course prior to the applicable deadlines, with up to 12 months off prior to recommencing the course at a later date. Refer to the 'Withdrawing from a subject' and 'Withdrawing from a course' policies located here:

Related Topics

Contact Us