Answered By: Denya Lanzini
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2016     Views: 35

Students may apply to take a leave of absence from a course (defer) for up to 12 months in duration.

Complete the Application for Leave of Absence (Deferral) form and return it to Student Services.

Please refer to the THINK Education Enrolment and Attendance Policy or call Student Services if you need clarification or information on how the policy refers to you.

Related Topics

Contact Us