Answered By: Denya Lanzini Last Updated: Mar 09, 2016 Views: 55
Answered By: Denya Lanzini
Last Updated: Mar 09, 2016 Views: 55
Instructions for completing a quiz
- To submit an assignment, open the relevant subject page.
- Click ‘Assessment Area', which is located to the left in the subject menu.
- Click on the relevant assessment folder.
- A link to open the assessment quiz will become available on the Friday of the week its due at noon.
- Click the link to open the quiz and click Begin to start.
- Your answers will be saved automatically, however you are able to click "Save answer" located to the right hand side of each question.
- The assessment will automatically close after the time allocation has passed, however you are able to click the "Save and Submit" button to finalise your answers.
- Once the quiz has closed, click the OK button.
- A Review section will then open, locate the "Attempt Score" row to see how many questions you scored correctly, you can also access the "My grades" section to review your score.
Important: You will no longer have the ability to view the questions/answers once the quiz due date has passed.