Answered By: Elle Fraser
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015     Views: 7

There is always someone who can help you if you need academic support. If you have a question regarding a particular subject or assessment, then it would be best to contact your Lecturer directly either via email, the discussion forum or via the messaging tool in the Learning Portal.

For more general questions, you can also access the Academic Skills section in the Learning Portal. You can find the contact details for your Online Tutor in the subject information section on your class page.

Related Topics

Contact Us