Answered By: Elle Fraser
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015     Views: 20

Extensions are granted to students with extenuating or compelling circumstances. You will need to complete the Application for Deferral of Assessment or Examination form found on the Think policies and procedures page Remember to include supporting documentation and complete both pages of the application, then submit it to Student Services. Extensions cannot be longer than 10 working days. Read the Assessment Policy located on the same policies and procedures page for more details before applying for an extension.


Related Topics

Contact Us