Answered By: Elle Fraser
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015     Views: 12

You can find your Unofficial Academic Transcript on your Student Portal under Results. If you need an official copy and you have not yet completed your studies you can apply for an Interim Academic transcript by submitting the 'Certification Form' from the Think Education Policy and Procedure website here: There will be a $15 charge for this service. If you have graduated or withdrawn, your Statement of Attainment will be posted to you by the Student Services team. Please contact Student Services if you have not received it.


Related Topics

Contact Us