Answered By: Elle Fraser
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015     Views: 19

Yes.  There are many different options for you to change your course including reducing your study load, changing your course within a Think College, Withdrawing, Deferring and Transferring to a different campus. Please contact Student Services and/or your Program Manager for advice and ensure you complete the relevant form to confirm any changes.


Related Topics

Contact Us