Answered By: Elle Fraser
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015     Views: 14

As a condition of your visa you are to complete six months of study before you can transfer. You will need to seek advice from Student Services to make sure you are not in breach of your visa.


Related Topics

Contact Us