Answered By: Elle Fraser
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015     Views: 9

If the course you are enrolled in is FEE HELP or VET FEE HELP enabled, you will eligible for assistance if you are:

  • An Australian citizen or
  • A holder of a permanent humanitarian visa living in Australia for the duration of your program and
  • Are undertaking in Australia any courses that contribute to the program

Please note, there is a limit to the total amount of FEE-HELP a person can access. Further details on this limit can be found at . To access FEE-HELP, you must have a tax-file number.

Related Topics

Contact Us