Answered By: Elle Fraser
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015     Views: 9

You can access a CAN (Commonwealth Assistance Notice) on the Student Portal. The CAN notice shows how much you have been charged on your Fee HELP account. If you would like to find out more about how VET FEE HELP works, please read

Related Topics

Contact Us