Answered By: Elle Fraser
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015     Views: 2

In some cases, circumstances out of your control may affect your ability to study. In these cases you are able to submit a Special Circumstances application to refund your course fees for incomplete subjects. Please read through the Student Fees Policy on the Think Education website

To submit an application you must fill in the Application for Special Circumstances Refund form and send it to Student Services with supporting documentation from independent authorities who can confirm your circumstances and the impact it has had on your studies.

Related Topics

Contact Us