Answered By: Elle Fraser
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015     Views: 13

You need to source external support if you have problems with your personal laptop/technical equipment. If it is an emergency (e.g. requirement to submit an assessment or complete an online exam), our IT staff may be able to assist. You can contact IT by emailing or by calling 1300 014 448.


Related Topics

Contact Us