Answered By: Elle Fraser
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015     Views: 44

If you have lost your parchment/certificate and need a replacement you will need to complete the 'Certification Form' from this page: Please read the form carefully as there may be fees involved. We may also need identification and an updated postal address.


Related Topics

Contact Us