Answered By: Elle Fraser
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015     Views: 10

A number of students choose to house share to cut down on living costs and rent expenses. You can also make enquiries to short stay/long stay apartments or hostels. You can check the information on the International Students page on your online hub for more information. Please note that unless you are an underage International Student, we are unable to help you with living arrangements.


Related Topics

Contact Us