Answered By: Catherine Pearce
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2016     Views: 55

If you have studied before and believe you should get course credit for subjects you have completed in your previous studies, you will need to complete the Application for Course Credit form found on the Think website 

Related Topics

Contact Us