Answered By: Catherine Pearce
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2016     Views: 9

Yes. There are many different options for you to change your course including the following; reduced study load, change of course within a Think College, Withdraw, Defer and Transfer to a different campus. Please contact Student Services and/or your Program Manager for advice and ensure you complete the relevant form to confirm any changes.

Related Topics

Contact Us