Answered By: Catherine Pearce
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2016     Views: 5

As a condition of your visa you are to complete six months of study before you can withdraw from your course to study at another college and receive a letter of release at the Campus discretion. You will need to seek advice from Student Services to make sure you are not in breach of your visa.

Related Topics

Contact Us