Answered By: Catherine Pearce
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2016     Views: 14

If you are a domestic student, and the course you are enrolled in is FEE HELP or VET FEE HELP enabled, you will be able to apply for assistance. For more information on Fee Help please ask your Course and Careers Adviser if you are eligible when you make your application. If you are currently an upfront Fee paying student and looking to study on Fee Help please contact your Student Services team.

Related Topics

Contact Us