Answered By: Catherine Pearce
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2016     Views: 22

In some cases, circumstances out of your control may have affected your ability to study. In these cases you are able to submit a Special Circumstances application to refund your course fees for incomplete subjects. Please read through the Student Fees Policy on the Think Education website To submit an application you must fill in the Application for Special Circumstances Refund form and send it to us with supporting documentation from independent authorities who can confirm your circumstances and the impact it has had on your studies.

Related Topics

Contact Us