Answered By: Catherine Pearce
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2016     Views: 16

You need to source external support if you have problem with your personal devices. If it is an emergency (e.g. requirement to submit an assessment or complete an online exam), our IT staff may be able to assist.You can contact IT by emailing or by calling 1300 014 448.

Related Topics

Contact Us