Answered By: Mark Kennedy
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2015     Views: 95

If you wish to withdraw from a subject or subjects you must complete the Application for Withdrawal form and indicate the subject option. It is useful to discuss your application with your Course and Careers Advisor or Program Manager prior to lodging it with Student Services. Please note you will be held academically and/or financially liable if you submit your application after the census date. See our subject withdrawal policy for further information at

Related Topics

Contact Us