Answered By: Letisha Sherrell
Last Updated: Apr 04, 2016     Views: 24

No, only domestic, full-time, on campus students are entitled to a travel concession according to government regulations. These students need to complete a travel concession form, which can be found at the Student Services desk. Online students are not eligible for travel concession.                                                                      

International students are not eligible for travel concessions but can apply for a discounted travel rate. See the Public Transport section of for more information.

Related Topics

Contact Us