Answered By: Letisha Sherrell
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2016     Views: 9

If you have lost your parchment/certificate and need a replacement you will need to complete the Certification Form available from Please read the form carefully as there may be fees involved. We may also need identification and an updated postal address.

Related Topics

Contact Us