Answered By: Letisha Sherrell Last Updated: Apr 05, 2016 Views: 13
Answered By: Letisha Sherrell
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2016 Views: 13
Instructions for uploading an assignment.
- To submit an assignment, open the relevant subject page.
- Click ‘Assessment Area', which is located to the left in the subject menu.
- Click on the relevant assessment folder & click on the assessment submission link (usually will have a lamp icon)
- Click the 'Browse my computer' button, select a file and click the 'Open' button. Repeat the process if you need to attach additional files.
- Once you have confirmed your assignment submission, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- A green bar will appear at the top of the page if your submission was successful. A preview of the first file you attached to your submission will appear. Links to any additional files you attached will also appear to the right.