Answered By: Letisha Sherrell
Last Updated: Apr 08, 2016     Views: 21

If the course you are enrolled in is FEE HELP or VET FEE HELP enabled, you will eligible for assistance if you are:

An Australian citizen or

A holder of a permanent humanitarian visa living in Australia for the duration of your program and

Are undertaking in Australia any courses that contribute to the program

Please note, there is a limit to the total amount of FEE-HELP a person can access. Further details on this limit can be found at To access FEE-HELP, you must have a tax-file number.

Related Topics

Contact Us