Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Student Services at (08) 8113 7888

Answered By: Emma Roeters
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015     Views: 318

All students currently enrolled in an academic program or course offered by Torrens are eligible to receive a Torrens University Australia Student ID Card. Your first-issued Student ID Card is provided free-of-charge.

Please note that we cannot issue you a Student ID Card until you have completed your enrolment. Once enrolled please send a copy of a photograph with the following specifications to for processing.

Travel concessions: domestic full-time on campus students are entitled to a travel concession according to government regulations. These students need to complete a travel concession form, which can be found at the Student Services desk. Online students are not eligible for travel concession. International students are not eligible for travel concession but can apply for a discounted travel rate. Students can apply for the discount at the Student Services desk.