Contact Us

Call Student Services at (08) 8113 7888

Answered By: Emma Roeters
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015     Views: 29

If you are on a student visa it may be possible to transfer to another college, however there is a specific criterion you must meet first in order to comply with your student visa conditions.


You must complete six months in your principal course before you can transfer. Your principal course is the course at the highest level of study that your student visa has been issued for. For example if you are completing an English Course, followed by a Bachelor Degree, you will need to complete six months in the Bachelor Degree before you can transfer elsewhere. In some cases you can transfer prior to completing the first six months under special circumstances, and in this case you will need a Letter of Release.


We recommend you talk with Student Services on (08) 8113 7888 to ensure you won’t be in breach of your visa