Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Student Services at (08) 8113 7888

Answered By: Emma Roeters
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015     Views: 31

If you have studied before and believe you should get course credit for subjects you have completed, you will need to complete the Credit Transfer Request form found under Forms & Policies. Once completed please return to Admissions