Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Student Services at (08) 8113 7888

Answered By: Emma Roeters
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015     Views: 40

You can apply to defer from your course for up to one year in total for the duration of your course. However please note that you can only defer before the commencement of your course i.e. before you being your first trimester. Any leave after this will be considered a withdrawal from the course. Refer to the Deferral Policy located here Forms & Policies.