Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Student Services at (08) 8113 7888

Answered By: Emma Roeters
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015     Views: 38

An Application for Withdrawal can be used when you intend to keep studying some subjects in the upcoming study period, but wish to change your subject choice by withdrawing from one or more subjects or from all subjects. A leave of absence is when you withdraw from all your subjects and do not take any new subjects. In some situations you may be able to either withdraw or take a leave of absence. Please contact Student Services on (08) 8113 7888 or to discuss the best option for your circumstances.