Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Student Services at (08) 8113 7888

Answered By: Emma Roeters
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015     Views: 32

You can find your Unofficial Academic Transcript on your MyTorrens page under Results. If you need an official copy and have not yet completed your studies you can apply for an Interim Academic transcript by contacting Student on (08) 8113 7888 or email