Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Student Services at (08) 8113 7888

Answered By: Emma Roeters
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015     Views: 12

In some cases, circumstances out of your control may affect your ability to study. In these cases you are able to submit a Special Circumstances application to refund your course fees for incomplete subjects. Please read through the Student Fees Policy in Forms & Policies.

To submit an application you must fill in the Application for Special Circumstances Refund Form and send it to with supporting documentation from independent authorities who can confirm your circumstances and the impact it has had on your studies.