Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Student Services at (08) 8113 7888

Answered By: Emma Roeters
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2015     Views: 11

Yes. If you are on a student visa you must notify the college of your new residential address in Australia within seven days of arriving in Australia and whenever you change address.