Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Student Services at (08) 8113 7888

Answered By: Emma Roeters
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015     Views: 16

If you will be absent from class in excess of five consecutive days you will need to apply for a leave of absence. This will be approved depending on your circumstances and studies.