Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Student Services at (08) 8113 7888

Answered By: Emma Roeters
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015     Views: 23

This will depend on your course structure. If you are on a student visa you will need to study a full time study load for the duration of your course so that you complete you course by your visa end date. If you have questions about your study load please talk to student services.